3 bedroom flat for salePine Avenue, Hastings, TN34
- Beautiful penthouse apartment
- Immaculate throughout
- Share of freehold
- High quality build
- Lift serving every floor
- Dining area with glass balustrade balcony
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Maintenance £1075 Per Annum
- Gated complex
- Fantastic communnal hallways
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Fantastic PENTHOUSE apartment in a well run, well designed complex ideal for someone looking for peace and quiet or somewhere to securely lock up and go. Accommodation being immaculate throughout offering entrance hallway with ample storage, through lounge/diner with both areas having french doors to glass balustrade balconies, high spec modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with good quality appliances, separate utility room, main bedroom with en-suite shower room and tucked away wardrobe area, bedroom two having a walk-in dressing area, bedroom three and a hotel feel family bathroom. The property is finished with polished wood flooring, oak doors and some light tunnels giving that all year round summer feel. Externally there is manicured well kept communal gardens for all to enjoy, secure gated entrance and two private allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50589528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7877432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.