2 bedroom flat for saleWarriston Street, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, G33 3AU
- Lower Cottage Flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- Bright spacious bow windowed lounge
- Modern re-fitted kitchen
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- South facing garden with Timber decking
- Gas central heating and D/G
***CLOSING SET FOR THURSDAY 5/10/17 AT 12NOON*** Keys Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this fabulous lower cottage flat, set within the popular and sought after address of Warriston Street, Carntyne. The property has been internally upgraded by the current owner to show home condition, and early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and conditions of this amazing home. The accommodation on offer comprises, entrance hallway providing access to all main apartments, bright spacious bow windowed lounge, modern re-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master bedroom with double glazed french doors leading to south facing decked patio garden, and re-fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, high gloss quality flooring and luxury fixtures and fittings. A great opportunity for the first time buyer. Don't miss out
Located close to local amenities and public transport routes, with easy access to Glasgow Forge, Glasgow Fort shopping centre and Glasgow City Centre. Walking distance to local shops, post office and eateries.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.