4 bedroom terraced house for saleLangerwell Close, Lower Burraton, Saltash
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- NO CHAIN
- Garage in Block
- Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Cul De Sac Location
NO CHAIN ! Properties in this area and condition do not come to the market very often. On offer is a well presented, four bedroom, mid terrace property with a good size rear garden and garage in block.
Properties in this area and condition do not come to the market very often. Fox & Sons proudly present this large four bedroom mid terrace family home, beautifully presented, offering spacious accommodation throughout with good size rear garden and garage in block. Situated in Lower Burraton on a popular residential cul-de-sac near local schools & bus routes. The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall into the light and bright living room with neutral decor and door leading to the large modern kitchen/diner with space for your table and chairs and a range of high and low units, window over looking the low maintenance garden.To the first floor is the modern family bathroom with shower over the bath, there are three excellent sized double bedrooms & one single bedroom which are all neutrally and tastefully decorated.
The house is entered through a double glazed door to porch/ hallway area with space to hang coats and store shoes. Carpeted flooring. Central light fitting. A secondary door leads in to the living room.
Living Room 15' 7" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 4.75m Max x 4.45m Max )
A beautifully large, bright and welcoming room with ample space for furniture. A large double glazed window looks out to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring. Covered radiator. Central light fitting. Sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.78m Max x 2.84m Max )
Bright and modern with a range of fitted matching wall and base units. Durable roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Space for cooker with fitted stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbing and space for fridge/ freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dish washer. Radiator. Central light fitting. Wood effect flooring. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double glazed window to front aspect allowing plenty of natural light to flood in. The room provides plenty of space for a family sized table and chairs. Perfect for dining with the family and entertaining.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from downstairs living room to first floor landing. Loft access via loft hatch with some space for storage. Airing cupboard housing the boiler and extra shelving. Doors leading to four bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 8" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.78m max x 2.67m max )
An excellent sized double bedroom with duel aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Fitted shelves for storage and over stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Central light fitting.
Second Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
A good sized double bedroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Central light fitting.
Third Bedroom 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
A good sized double bedroom with duel aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Access to loft via loft hatch with further storage space. Radiator. Central light fitting.
Fourth Bedroom 6' 11" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.11m max x 1.73m max )
A single bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect. Central light fitting.
Suite in white comprising: Bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor to ceiling splashbacks. WC. Radiator. Heated chrome towel rail. Obscure glass double glazed window to front aspect.
The rear garden is accessed via the patio doors in the living room and kitchen to a raised decked area with step down to second decked area and patio. Very low maintenance and private. The garden offers plenty of space for outside furniture for sitting and relaxing.
Garage 16' 8" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 5.08m Max x 2.39m Max )
Up and over front door with plenty of storage space too.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50590692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.