4 bedroom barn conversion for saleLong View Lane, Clifton, Ashbourne
Sold STC £585,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached Barn Conversion
- Four Bedrooms
- Located up Private Lane
- Additional 1.4 acre paddock
- Double Garage
Fantastic FOUR bedroomed DETACHED barn conversion situated up a private lane in Clifton. The property additionally has a 1.4 acre paddock to the front of it. The house itself is spacious and requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Impressive FOUR bedroomed DETACHED barn conversion situated up a private lane just out side the village of Clifton. The property additionally has a 1.4 acre paddock to the front. The house itself is spacious and requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Guest wc, Dining Room, Lounge and Kitchen Diner to the ground floor and four Bedrooms, two with En-Suite and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a driveway for multiple vehicle parking as well as double garage.
With full length double glazed windows and door to front, stairs off to first floor accommodation, wood style laminate flooring, semi-galleried landing above and double glazed door to rear.
With wall mounted Calor gas boiler, wood style laminate flooring and beamed ceiling.
With two piece suite comprising hand wash basin and tiled splashbacks and wc, spotlight, radiator, beams to ceiling and wooden style laminate floor.
Lounge 17' 9" x 16' 2" minimum ( 5.41m x 4.93m minimum )
With double glazed window to front and rear, beamed ceiling and two radiators.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 17' 6" ( 4.78m x 5.33m )
With double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators, exposed beam and spotlighting.
Kitchen Diner 19' 8" x 17' 6" ( 5.99m x 5.33m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, integrated appliances comprising washing machine, separate tumble dryer, dishwasher, two radiators, tiled flooring, central island/breakfast bar, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Five ring gas hob with extractor over and additional oven and grill, two double glazed windows to rear, spotlighting and exposed beam to ceiling.
Galleried over Entrance Hall. Landing has high ceiling, vaulted style, with beams, some exposed feature brick wall and radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 4" x 17' 8" maximum ( 5.59m x 5.38m maximum )
Ceiling same style has landing, which is high ceiling, vaulted style, with beams and double glazed window to side and rear and radiator.
With three piece suite comprising double shower in cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlighting, double glazed window to front and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.82m )
With radiator, double glazed window to side and rear and high ceiling, vaulted style with beams.
With three piece suite comprising corner shower in cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls and spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.71m x 4.14m )
With radiator, double glazed window to front and high ceiling, vaulted style with exposed beams.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 8' 3" ( 4.14m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
With three piece suite comprising bath, hand wash basin and wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and extractor.
The property is accessed via a shared driveway, which reaches five bar gate. Five bar gate leads to private driveway, which is block paved for multiple vehicle parking. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden. There is a gate leading to paddock. Paddock measures 1.459 acres. The barn itself, sits on 0.304 acres. Around the side of the property there is a slab patio area with outside tap and there is a double garage. Double garage benefits from power and lighting and has two separate up and over doors. Garage measures 18' 4" x 18' 5" in total.
NB; The Freehold is currently owned by a management company. Once all properties at Long View Lane have owners, there are currently three sold, the management company will be transferred to them and they shall each own one of the four shares issued in the company. All costs associated with the transfer will be paid by the owners.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50591189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.