2 bedroom detached house for saleEntwistle Hall Lane Turton Bolton
Sold by Us
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Planning Permission Granted For Conversion To a Two Bedroom Detached Residence
- Potential For Further Extensions Subject To Necessary Planning Approval
- Large Garden Plot Within Pleasant Hamlet Of Entwistle
- Stunning Countryside Surroundings With Rail Station Peaceful Walks Nearby
- Contact Our Office For Further Information
This is a rare opportunity to develop a unique both in location and layout stone detached property. It is located in a stunning position within the highly sought after hamlet at Entwistle, surrounded by open countryside with many popular walks and reservoirs nearby. Situated close to the rail network providing easy access into the surrounding areas. Internally, the property is in need of a complete refurbishment programme providing the scope for someone to design and complete to their individual taste.
Access is via a driveway which would allow off road parking. In addition there is a good sized garden. Planning permission to provide lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom, 2 good sized bedrooms. There is also potential for further extensions subject to necessary planning permission.
This most definitely is a property which must be viewed internally by anyone looking for a project with excellent potential on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50591806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR-12EF13GS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Thomas Estate Agency, Bolton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.