4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEgerton Road, New Ferry, WIRRAL
- Four bedroom End Terraced family home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Deceptively spacious living space
- Three double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Luxury fitted bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
A rare opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented four bedroom end terraced property, three double bedrooms, luxury fitted bathroom, three reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen and rear yard. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this stunningly designed property.
This is a beautifully presented and tastefully decorated family home, offering well planned and presented accommodation, ideal for moving straight in to without having to change or replace anything. With three good size reception rooms, a fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and a luxuriously fitted bathroom suite what more could you possible ask for.
Four bedroom end terraced family home, comprising of, welcoming entrance hallway, three beautiful reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor there is a split landing with three double bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom and good size fourth bedroom.
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the size, style and character that this well loved family home has to offer.
With double glazed frosted window to the front, radiator, dado rail, wooden floor, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and additional storage cupboard housing the gas meter.
With double glazed frosted window to the front and superb storage cupboard housing the electric meter. Thsi room could easily be converted to a handy ground floor cloakroom wc.
Lounge 14' 7" Widest point x 11' 6" Widest point ( 4.45m Widest point x 3.51m Widest point )
With double glazed bay window to the front, chimney breast with gas fire place, picture rail and coved feature ceiling.
Second Reception Room 14' 7" Widest Point x 13' 9" Widest point ( 4.45m Widest Point x 4.19m Widest point )
With double glazed patio door to the rear, chimney breast with gas fire place set within a fire surround, picture rail, coved feature ceiling, radiator and television connection point.
Dining Room 12' 4" Widest point x 11' 4" ( 3.76m Widest point x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the side, feature chimney breast and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base unit with rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, five ring gas hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, integrated dish washer, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the side and rear and door to side yard.
First Floor Landing
Very spacious first floor double landing, with loft access and stairs from the first floor.
Bedroom One 20' 6" x 10' 8" ( 6.25m x 3.25m )
This is a huge room to relax in a very pleasant setting, with two double glazed windows to the side, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" Widest x 12' 2" ( 4.19m Widest x 3.71m )
With double glazed window to the side, chimney breast and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.53m into recess x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to the front, chimney breast and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom 12' 5" widest point x 8' 7" ( 3.78m widest point x 2.62m )
Modern fitted four piece bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle, vanity hand basin, WC, extractor fan, double glazed frosted modesty window to the side and radiator,
Please see map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50602732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB106681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.