4 bedroom bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Fetcham, Surrey
- 4 double bedroom chalet bungalow
- Flexible living
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Large driveway for several cars
- Single garage
- EPC energy rating F (33)
Found in a great location of Fetcham, this incredible chalet-style bungalow really is a must-see for all those growing families. Arriving here it is immediately apparent of the space, the driveway is immense with the added bonus of a single attached garage so your pride and joy can be locked away for better peace of mind. Once through the front door, everything opens up with two impressive bedrooms ready for your guests to stay over and a good size bathroom. When you venture into the lounge area, the parties can kick off here as the space keeps on going into the garden room extension and, if the weather is being kind, open up the doors onto the decking and watch the children play endlessly in the rear secluded garden.When the evenings come to a close you can retire upstairs, where two double bedrooms await you, with a further bathroom so there will be no queues in the mornings!Why not surprise your guests with a mouth-watering 'Full English' created in the impressive kitchen/breakfast room and enjoy the morning sun with everyone, or catch up on the newspapers before you take the family out for one of many different walks that surround you? Even having this 'rural feel', you still have great access to the M25, mainline station, an array of local amenities, sports centres and much, much more. Please don't run the risk in not viewing this beautiful home - we look forward to seeing you soon.
What the Owner says:
Over a decade ago we fell in love with this property as it really suited our family. Things have changed from our side now and we are looking to downsize but stay locally as we all love the area. We hope that the new owners will love the space both on the outside as well as the inside. We wish them all the very best in the future and hope they have many happy years of happiness here.
- Bedroom 4: 12'6 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'8 (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'11 (4.22m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'11 (4.85m) x 14'10 (4.52m) narrowing to 11'1 (3.38m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 11'5 (3.74m x 3.48m)
- Study: 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Lounge Area: 20'2 x 11'1 (6.15m x 3.38m)
- Garden Room Extension: 11'1 x 10'5 (3.38m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'9 into eaves x 10'9 (6.02m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'6 (5.64m) x 11'11 (3.63m) narrowing to 6'7 up to fitted wardrobes (2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50635792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21106131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Leatherhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.