4 bedroom detached house for saleSarn Road, Threapwood, Malpas
- GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000
- Immaculately presented and modernised detached house
- Three reception rooms, four double bedrooms, conservatory
- Large private gardens
- Double garage with power and lighting
- No chain
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000. An immaculately presented property with excellent rural views and extensive accommodation. The property benefits from four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms and conservatory. An incredible kitchen with top range integrated appliances. No ongoing chain.
An immaculately presented property finished to a high specification with excellent rural views and extensive accommodation. The property benefits from four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms and conservatory. An incredible kitchen with top range integrated appliances. No ongoing chain
Entrance Hall 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Doors to dining room, kitchen, shower room and living room. Staircase rising to first floor. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights
Dining Room 14' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.04m )
Front and side double glazed windows. Radiator. Built in fireplace with dog grate, marble hearth and brick inset and surround. Recessed halogen spotlights. Timber floor.
Kitchen 20' x 10' 1" max ( 6.10m x 3.07m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted kitchen units with a granite preparation surface. Rear aspect window. Two drawer integrated deep storage fridge. Inset one and half bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated Smeg dishwasher. Fitted Samsung single electric oven. Four ring Samsung electric hob. Multispeed extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Recessed halogen spotlights. Bi fold doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
Two double panel radiators. Sliding double glazed doors to rear patio. Tiled floor. Recessed halogen spotlights.
Shower Room 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Tiled floor. Front aspect window. Partially tiled walls. White suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully enclosed shower enclosure with soaker shower head. Ladder style radiator. Recessed halogen spotlights.
Snug 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Door to entrance hall. Recessed halogen spotlights. Coved ceiling. Double panel radiator. Oak flooring. Framed opening into the garden room.
Garden Room 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
A domed ceiling cornice. Recessed halogen spotlights. Oak floor. Double aspect window overlooking garden and patio. Open oak stairwell with spindled balustrade leading to first floor. Framed opening to living room.
Living Room 17' 9" x 17' 6" ( 5.41m x 5.33m )
Recessed halogen spotlights. Coved ceiling. Double panel radiator. Oak flooring. Dual aspect windows opening onto patio and garden to the side and rear. Beautiful solid oak stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Recessed halogen spotlights. Oak floor. Door to master bedroom. Velux skylight. Door to third bedroom and master suite bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Two velux skylights. Juliet balcony with double doors and views over garden and countryside to the rear. Recessed halogen spotlights. Double panel radiator. Oak flooring. Eaves storage.
En-Suite Bathroom 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Side aspect window. Recessed halogen spotlights. Contemporary low level WC . Fully tiled floor. Ladder style radiator. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.59m )
Velux skylight. Double panel radiator. Recessed halogen spotlights. Fitted wardrobe with shelving to either side.
Ceiling mounted light fitting. Front aspect window. Doors to bedroom two, bedroom four and family bathroom. Timber flooring. Door to deep storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 13' 4" ( 4.09m x 4.06m )
Front aspect window. Rear aspect window. Ceiling mounted light fitting. Timber floor. Fitted wardrobe storage. Single panel radiator. Eaves storage.
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 13' 4" ( 4.14m x 4.06m )
Front aspect window. Rear aspect velux skylight. Ceiling mounted light fitting. Single panel radiator. Timber floor. Fitted wardrobe storage.
Rear aspect window. Recessed halogen spotlights. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Paneled bath with mixer tap and soaker style shower head. Low level WC with concealed cistern and push button flush. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Ladder style radiator.
Double Garage 18' 1" x 17' 10" ( 5.51m x 5.44m )
Two up and over circular access doors. Power and light. Plumbing for washer and dryer. Boiler.
To the front of the property is a brick laid driveway with parking for up to six vehicles. The brick paved driveway wraps round the whole of the property creating a very attractive front aspect. There is an area of lawn and boundaries are defined by well kept hedges. A pavilion can be found at the rear of the property benefiting from power and light. Access can be granted to the rear of the property via both sides.
Head south down the high street. at the T-Junction turn left onto the A51. At the cross roads, turn right onto the A49 towards Whitchurch. Turn right onto Wrexham Rd, A534 Continue to follow A534 until you get to broxton roundabout, take 1st exit onto Whitchurrch road continue until you get to another roundabout. Take the 3rd exit towards Malpas and continue on Chester Road until you get to a T-Junction. Turn left onto High St, B5395, Take the 1st right onto Church St, B5069. Continue to follow B5069, at the T-Junction turn left onto Sarn Rd, the property can be located immediately on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50636080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.