3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindale Avenue, Heaton, BL1 #FULLY REFURBISHED TRUE BUNGALOW#
- Professionally refurbished bungalow
- Impressive double fronted plot
- Show home standards throughout
- Three good bedrooms
- Beautiful 4pc bathroom
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Open plan diner / family rm
- Garage, drive, landscaped grdns
- No Upward Chain
- Early Vacant Possession
A professionally redesigned and comprehensively refurbished true bungalow offered for sale with early vacant possession and no further upward chain, which is presented to show home standards and is in many ways similar to a new build property.Situated in an ever popular residential area being ideally placed for Bolton School, Lostock Train station, Lostock Tennis Club, shops, transport links and quality leisure and recreational facilities.The detached residence has an excellent standard of fixtures and fittings throughout; benefiting from quality internal doors, UPVC double glazed windows, gas combination central heating, carpets fitted Summer 2015, integrated kitchen appliances and an alarm system.Early viewing is highly recommended by appointment with our Bolton Office on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50640790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5795134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.