4 bedroom detached house for saleSinglewell Road, Gravesend, Kent
Sold STC £525,000
- 4 Double bedroom detached house
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- 3 Good sized living areas
- In need of some updating
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents have owned this property for about forty years. Myself and my two siblings grew up here and it was the perfect family home with lots of living space so that we had our own privacy. It is a wonderful area with schools and parks nearby as well as excellent access to the A2/M2 motorway networks. We have had many happy memories living here and hope that the new owners will enjoy it just as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 7'0 x 3'1 (2.14m x 0.94m)
- Lounge: 24'9 x 13'9 (7.55m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Study: 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 11'4 (3.97m x 3.46m)
- Utility Room: 11'1 x 8'2 (3.38m x 2.49m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 7'0 (2.54m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 10'8 (4.73m x 3.25m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'10 x 6'1 (2.08m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'3 x 10'0 (4.96m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 10'0 (4.09m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Integral Garage: 21'0 x 17'2 (6.41m x 5.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50647087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11134466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.