3 bedroom detached house for saleFlansham Lane, Felpham, PO22
- Charming Detached Character Cottage
- Situated On The Corner Of The Private Roundle Estate
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- 10 Minute walk from the Beach
One of the first houses to be built on the corner of the private Roundle Estate, is this charming detached character cottage. The accommodation briefly comprises of three double bedrooms to the first floor, to the ground floor is the family bathroom, kitchen, spacious sitting room, further dining room and conservatory. The property is on a corner plot and there is pathway to front door at the front of the property and driveway to the rear leading to detached pitched roof garage and private enclosed westerly aspect rear garden. The property has a wealth of period features throughout. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50654928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8152153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.