3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosedale - Plot 68 at Windmill Meadow, Sleaford Road, Branston, LN4
- Spacious living accommodation
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Living room opens out to the private rear garden
- Handy under-stairs cupboard
- Guest cloakroom downstairs
- En suite master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Single garage
With 3 bedrooms and spacious living accommodation, the Rosedale has been designed to appeal to couples or young families.
Both the spacious kitchen/dining room and the living room open out to the private rear garden, and there's also a handy under-stairs cupboard and a guest cloakroom downstairs.
The en suite master bedroom is found on the first floor, along with two further bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.85m x 3.01m, 15'11" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/dining - 4.85m x 3.19m, 15'11" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.54m x 3.07m, 11'8" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 2.37m, 11'7" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.39m x 2.01m, 7'10" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50665266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20715-068_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.