1 bedroom flat for saleFLAT 13 HIGH STREET, Nottingham, NG10
Sold STC £70,000
- Top floor flat in this recently refurbished building
- Close to the centre of Long Eaton
- Central heating
- Wooden laminate flooring and blinds throughout
- Excellent first time or investment purchase
- Fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom
- Intercom entry system
- Communal courtyard area
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - VIEW NOW!
This one bedroom top floor apartment is located in this recently converted building. It is finished to a high standard and includes a fully fitted kitchen, central heating and wood floors throughout. Ideal for a first time or investment purchase it is currently tenanted at £425 pcm.
Enter through apartment door into:
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator and consumer unit. Doors to:
Kitchen/ Lounge area 16'5" x 11'2"
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator, TV point, 2 windows overlooking front elevation.
With light oak style wall and base units, complementary work top over, integrated hob and electric oven, stainless steel splash back with extractor unit over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a fridge and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14'0" x 11'9"
With laminate wooden flooring, radiator, window overlooking front elevation, TV point.
With white suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and extractor fan. Further door to boiler boiler cupboard.
Accompanied viewings strictly by appointment with the agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIG1147CSA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Righthouse UK, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.