3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinchester Close, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Brilliant 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Garage and off-road parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Lovely sunny enclosed rear garden
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- EPC energy rating C (70)
This is a great chance to get your hands on a fantastic three bedroom semi detached home, in a very popular location not far from the town centre and nearby schools. The house is very well proportioned, with spacious rooms throughout – prefect for today’s modern family. Outside there is plenty of parking at the front, so no problems if you are a multi vehicle household as most are today, and with the schools so close by the kids can easily walk in the mornings so you don’t have to be caught in the manic traffic! The garage is the perfect space to store all those tools for the bussing DIY enthusiast. For those lazy summer days, call up your friends and invite them round for a barbecue – there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves in the rear garden overlooking the allotments.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'11 x 13'1 (4.24m x 3.99m)
- Dining Room: 10'0 x 8'2 (3.05m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 7'7 (2.95m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 8'5 (3.66m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 7'5 (2.77m x 2.26m)
- Wet Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50695488.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.