2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNew Mill Road, Brockholes, Holmfirth
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Garden Backs Onto Pretty River Setting
- Ample On Drive Parking
- Walk In Condition
- No Vendor Chain
SET BACK FROM THE ROAD IS THIS RARELY AVAILABLE WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW LOCATED ON A SPACIOUS PLOT ON A MAIN BUS ROUTE IN BROCKHOLES VILLAGE.
Brockholes is a small village in West Yorkshire in the administrative area of Kirklees Metropolitan Council and Holme Valley Parish Council. The village of Honley borders to the immediate north of the village and Holmfirth lies to the south.
This home offers woodland views to the rear. The garden backs onto the river where the previous vendor has regularly enjoyed duck watching. There is ample on drive parking and the property is presented for sale in a walk in condition with no vendor chain.
The entrance hall has doors leading into two bedrooms, the lounge and the kitchen. The hall is carpeted, nicely finished with coving to the ceiling, there is a radiator and loft access.
Lounge 11' 4" max into recess x 12' ( 3.45m max into recess x 3.66m )
A spacious carpeted room with a radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a feature fireplace with flame effect fire. The room is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a good range of country style wall and base units with complementary worktop over and a single sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and a gas hob with extractor fan and hood over. The room has spaces for a washing machine and a fridge freezer.
A lovely light room with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, a UPVC double glazed window to the side, a door to the side elevation, a radiator, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 3" plus wardrobes ( 3.99m x 2.82m plus wardrobes )
A spacious carpeted room with a full bank of built in sliding wardrobes. The room has a radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
A carpeted room with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 6" including shower and cupboards ( 2.36m x 1.98m including shower and cupboards )
Fitted with a suite a bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC,
The room has part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, a UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, a radiator and built in cupboards housing the boiler.
The front garden is laid to lawn and has borders of shrubs and plants. There is a useful shed to the side. To the rear of the property is a flagged elevated seating area overlooking a pretty lawn, backing onto the river with quiet woodland views.
Borders house shrubs and plants and there is also a greenhouse. The property has ample gated driveway parking.
It is possible to rent additional parking spaces in the bowling club.
From our offices on Victoria Street, turn right onto Huddersfield Road and continue forward to the traffic lights at Honley. Turn right onto Station Road. Turn right onto New Mill Road. Continue forward towards Brockholes Village where the property is situated on the right hand side; identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50702374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.