Land for saleTrealaw - Tonypandy
- Fantastic opportunity due to the size and shape of the plot to Build your dream
- Uninterrupted panoramic views across the valley
- Excellent sized rear garden with your own woodland
- Create a viewing balcony and a large terrace to the rear of the property
- The possibilities are endless and definitely worth viewing
Plot with Planning Permission to construct a 3 bedroom detached property with off road parking for 3 Cars.
This plot offers the fantastic opportunity due to the size and shape of the plot to Build your dream home with space to design your extended outside living area encompassing the uninterrupted panoramic views across the valley. Accommodation over Two floors to include Large reception room, kitchen, utility room and toilet to the ground floor,3 bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is an excellent sized rear garden with your own woodland and there would be a fantastic opportunity to create a viewing balcony and a large terrace to the rear of the property to make the most of the exceptional views on offer. To the front a good size driveway with parking secured possibly with automatic gates.
The possibilities are endless and definitely worth viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50705566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PP4812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Plus Estate Agents, Tonypandy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.