3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hamilton at Foxton Place, Burton Street, Market Harborough, LE16 9GY
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Allocated parking
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, Plot 71, The Hamilton is a modern home that has been inspired by the needs of our customers. The spacious open plan kitchen/Live/Relax area boasts bi-fold doors that let light flood in, opening up the home. The designer kitchen is available in a range of colours and styles and is complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The Master bedroom benefits from a fitted sliding wardrobe an en suite. The family bathroom provides luxury at every turn with stylish taps, hidden storage, floating sanitaryware and full-height tiling from Porcelanosa. And all this and more, comes all included in the price!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.