4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornford - Plot 7 at Windmill Meadow, Sleaford Road, Branston, LN4
- Traditional double fronted
- Substantial accommodation
- A contemporary fitted kitchen
- Family/dining room
- Private rear garden
- Lounge has French doors
- An under-stairs storage cupboard
- Combined WC/utility room
- Landing leads to a well proportioned en suite
The Thornford is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen leads through to the family/ dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There’s also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room. An under-stairs storage cupboard and a combined WC/utility room complete the downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family Room - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Study/dining room - 3.04m x 2.66m, 10'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.28m, 15'4" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.66m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50708322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20715-007_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.