3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRudyard Avenue, Roseworth, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended & Upgraded Breakfast Kitchen
- Upvc DG & GCH to an Upgraded Combination Boiler
- Corner Plot Gardens
- Garage & Block-Paved Driveway
- Popular Family Location
- Close to Essential Amenities
Occupying an attractive corner position in the heart of Roseworth with essential local amenities all within a short stroll, this three bedroom family home provides larger-style accommodation to briefly comprise; Reception Hallway, Living Room with feature sit-in bay window and bespoke media station, separate Dining Room and an extended 17'5" Breakfast Kitchen fitted with modern white high-gloss units, three well-appointed Bedrooms with sliding fitted wardrobes to one and bespoke cabin bed to the smallest; all served by a modern Family Bathroom; majority tiled and with an over-bath shower. Externally a large block-paved driveway provides off-road parking and access to a large single garage with separate brick-built storage rooms and access to the secure rear garden; enclosed and highly private from mature shrubs and trees. Certainly one of the best positions in the locality with a wealth of amenities all on the doorstep and a surprisingly spacious interior, we recommend early inspection of this well-maintained family home, further featuring Upvc double glazing and gas central heating to a modern combination boiler. ONE NOT TO BE MISSED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50713992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.