4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrinity Road, London
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Generous rear garden
- Separate breakfast room and kitchen
- Great investment opportunity
This amazing hidden gem, located on Trinity road is set across approximately 1728 Sq Ft giving the feel of space everywhere. The property consists of four double bedrooms, reception room, dining room, utility room with access to a downstairs bathroom (including shower).
This amazing hidden gem, located on Trinity road is set across approximately 1728 Sq Ft giving the feel of space everywhere. The property consists of four double bedrooms, reception room, dining room, utility room with access to a downstairs bathroom (including shower), and a spacious breakfast room leading through to the kitchen which gives access through to the rear garden. Bedrooms one and two are located on the first floor along with another bathroom and separate toilet, there is also another smaller kitchen area. Bedrooms three and four are situated on the second floor and are both very spacious. The loft space is vast and gives scope to expand the property if needed. This property offers a perfect opportunity for an investor or family to put their own stamp on this beautiful property in one of the most popular areas in Wandsworth which is located close to the amenities of Bellevue Road, Wandsworth Common Train Station and the luscious green spaces of Wandsworth Common.
Reception Room 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Utility Room 14' x 7' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 12' 9" ( 5.13m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Direction from the property to Wandsworth Common Train Station
- Head northwest on Trinity Road/A214 toward Nottingham Road
- Turn right onto Bellevue Road/B229
- Turn right onto St James's Drive/B237
- Turn left onto Station Yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50721185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW102467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.