3 bedroom terraced house for saleCardiff Road, Treforest, Pontypridd
- NO Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment
- Possible Four Bed
- Spacious Living Area
- Neutrally Decorated
This property offers fantastic living space with a spacious lounge and dining area, there is also a good size kitchen and family bathroom downstairs. The upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a single. Of course there is the option with this property to make the lounge into a fourth bedroom
A traditional mid terrace property located in the Treforest area! This is an Excellent Investment opportunity with no onward chain and close to the University but equally would make a very nice family home as it has easy access to the A470 and Cardiff.
This property offers fantastic living space with a spacious lounge and dining area, there is also a good size kitchen and family bathroom downstairs. The upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a single. Of course there is the option with this property to make the lounge into a fourth bedroom so that it appeals to the student market.
With No Onward Chain this property must be viewed!!!
Entrance hallway with carpet flooring and 1x Radiator.
Lounge/bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
This room can either be used as the lounge for a family or as the fourth bedroom if it were to be sold with the intention of letting it out to students. This room has a double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, power points, 1x radiator, wifi and is neutrally decorated.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 12' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.94m )
A spacious dining or communal area with a double glazed window to the rear , carpet flooring, 1x radiator, power point, alcove space and is neutrally decorated.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 10' 2" 13'03 ( 2.64m x 3.10m 13'03 )
This light & spacious kitchen offers a great amount of work top and storage space with two double glazed windows to the side, space for all appliances including plumbing for a washing machine, electric oven and gas hob, tiled flooring, bowl and a half with tiled splash backs, 3x double power points and Worchester combi boiler.
This downstairs family bathroom offers 2x obscure glass windows to the rear, W/C, Wash hand basin, Bath including shower off the mains, tiled flooring, half tiled walls and has a heated towel rail.
The landing has carpet flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
This double bed master bedroom is neutrally decorated and has carpet flooring, a double glazed window to the front, 1x radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Another neutrally decorated double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear looking over the river, carpet flooring and 1x radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.11m )
A single bedroom, with a double glazed window to the front, storage space, 1x radiator and power points.
A low maintanence garden with beautiful views over the river that runs behind.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.