4 bedroom terraced house for saleElmwood Road, Portsmouth
- Four bedroom house
- Set over 3 floors
- Shower room, family bathroom + en-suite to master
- Kitchen/diner and conservatory
- Excellent order throughout
- Loft room
- Wood estate location
- Landscaped rear garden
This property consist of a front room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, shower room on the ground floor. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. While the second floor has the master bedroom and en-suite. The back garden has rear access and potential for parking.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 4 bedroom property with access to the rear garden. The property's layout is split over 3 floors (ground floor, first floor, second floor) by extending into the loft.
On the ground floor the property consists of a front room with a bay window and wood burner fire place, dining room that has an arch way leading to the kitchen and conservatory. The kitchen has built in units, fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher. The conservatory leads round to the downstairs shower room with w/c and utility cupboard. The double doors go onto the garden that has rear access and a hard standing that could be used for parking if the fence panels are taking out (used to have a garage on this spot).
The first floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles. Both the double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom on this floor that has a bath, sink and toilet.
The second floor is a loft extension, this room has fitted wardrobes across the whole of one wall. This extension also boasts benefits of an en-suite that has a shower, sink and toilet. There is also storage space in the eaves.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Portsmouth Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Double glazed doors and window to front.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 10" ( 3.51m x 4.52m )
Double glazed bay window to front, wood burner, laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 13' 11" ( 3.12m x 4.24m )
Laminate flooring, Archway to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, gas cooker, has hob, cooker-hood, fridge/freezer, space and plumbing dishwasher.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed double doors leading to rear garden, tiled flooring, wall lighting, radiator. Door leading to utility cupboard.
W/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to 2nd floor, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.64m )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, spot lighting, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, radiator, fully tiled.
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 6' 5" ( 5.94m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, storage areas, spot lighting, radiator, carpet flooring. Door leading to En-suite:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, shower cubicle, extractor fan, partly tiled.
Landscaped rear garden laid to paving and lawn with plant borders, pedestrian rear access. Potential for parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50727066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.