1 bedroom house for sale1 Fort Picklecombe, Maker
- Studio apartment
- Stunning Sea views
- Fully renovated
- Overlooking the pretty harbour
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room
- Communal gardens, Swimming pool and Tennis courts
This beautifully presented studio apartment which is positioned in one of the best locations in the Fort offers Stunning sea views and overlooks the pretty little harbour. This amazing view gives you plenty to sit back and take in the activities of the day. Recently fully renovated by the current owner to a high standard, the apartment offers fully fitted kitchen with intergraded appliances, Bathroom, sitting room, bedroom, and Balcony with Stunning sea views, a swimming pool, Tennis Courts, landscaped gardens, private beach, Private Harbour and Boat Storage.
Torpoint 5 miles, Plymouth City 8 miles, Cremyll Passenger Ferry 2 miles, Kingsand/Cawsand 2 miles (distances approximate)
Lord Palmerston in the 19th Century commissioned Fort Picklecombe, it was one of several Forts within the area to defend the Naval base. After the War the Fort stood derelict until the 1970's when developers bought the Fort and the conversion of 103 residential apartments took place. The magnificent coastline of the Rame Peninsula and Mount Edgecumbe House and Park are all within easy walking distance of Fort Picklecombe. Also nearby are the renowned beaches of Whitsand Bay with its fine golden sand, excellent swimming and surfing facilities. The city of Plymouth is easily accessible via the Torpoint Ferry or the Tamar Bridge. The Cremyll Ferry, a regular foot-passenger services, runs from Plymouth to Mount Edgcumbe with a second ferry running during the summer months from the Barbican in Plymouth to Cawsand Beach.
Store area. Door into
Wall mounted electric heater. Display wall lighting. Storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Telephone point. Doors to Bathroom, Bedroom and Sitting room.
White suite comprises low level W.C flush, Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over. Shower screen. Hand rail. Wall mounted heater towel rail. Feature wall mounted mirror and spotlights. Mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Tiled walls and flooring.
Fitted louvre fronted wardrobes. Feature wall lights. Step down into
Aluminium patio doors leading to balcony. Wall mounted electric heaters. TV aerial point. Storage cupboard housing consumer unit and shelving. Space for dining table and chairs.
Wonderful sea views can be enjoyed from this private balcony over the pretty harbour, breakwater and beyond. Glass balustrade.
Range of soft closing base and matching wall mounted units complimented by a roll edge work surface. Sink and half single drainer with swan mixer tap over. 4 Ring electric hob and fan assisted oven with extractor hood over. Integrated Slimline dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Attractive tiled surround. Under lighting. Storage cupboard housing water cylinder. Tiled flooring.
Attractive communal gardens boasting lawns, raised flower boarders with numerous well established shrubs and plants. Residents can also enjoy the luxury heated swimming pool located within the gardens. There is a private beach, harbour, slipway and tennis courts. Further facilities include a laundry room, residents lounge, residents and visitors parking. Boat storage and moorings are available via separate negotiations.
Underground parking for one vehicle.
Mains water. Mains Electric. Electric heating. Private drainage.
Council Tax Band C.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
From the Torpoint Ferry follow the A374 to Antony. Take the B3247 to Millbrook and continue on to Kingsand/Cawsand. Carry on past the right hand turning to Kingsand/Cawsand and follow the signs to Mount Edgcumbe, Cremyll and Fort Picklecombe. Fort Picklecombe is signed on your right hand side. Turn right then take the first left. Follow the road and this will take you to Fort Picklecombe. Visitors gated parking can be found on the left hand side. Entry to the Fort can be found further down next to the Post Box on the right hand side.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Alexander Lush, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.