5 bedroom detached house for saleMells Lane, Chantry, Frome
Guide Price £499,950
- *** Beautifully Finished ***
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Stone Finish
- Large Garden & Paddock
- Village Location
- Under Floor Heating
- NOT TO BE MISSED!
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. A STUNNING MODERN Home residing in a generous plot, set in the picturesque village of Chantry. With lovely gardens and an ADJOINING SEPERATE Paddock, this five bedroom home is not to be missed....
An exceptional detached modern 5 bedroom family home, residing in a generous plot down a quiet country lane. The property also enjoys the added benefit of a detached office/studio annexe above a double garage, large gardens and ADJOINING PADDOCK. As well as all these features, the property has also been built with an air source heat pump which heats the underfloor heating down stairs, the heating upstairs, and provides hot water for the property.
Lovely light airy hallway with stairs rising to the first floor. There is thermostatically controlled under floor heating throughout the ground floor which is supplied by an air source pump which generates heating and hot water for the house.
Well appointed cloak room with low level WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 26' x 10' 10" ( 7.92m x 3.30m )
A spacious room which enjoys a triple aspect which fills the room with light. There is a contemporary glass fronted wood burner and French doors leading out into the garden. There is solid oak flooring throughout.
Kitchen & Dining Room 22' 9" x 9' 1" ( 6.93m x 2.77m )
A great entertaining room, with plenty of space for a large dining table and chairs as well a very nice fitted kitchen. There is a Rangemaster cooker, travertine tiling and granite work tops as well as a beautiful Belfast sink and integrated dishwasher.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
This room enjoys a an American style fridge and stable style doors leading out into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.30m )
A beautiful main bedroom wit the added benefit of a Juliet balcony to take i in the countryside views.
From the bedroom is this very well appointed ensuite wet room with luxury walk in shower, low level WC and floating wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.79m )
A generous double bedroom with lovely views.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Front aspect window and plenty of space for free standing furniture.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and space for free standing furniture.
Loft Room / Bedroom Five 27' 6" max x 9' 2" ( 8.38m max x 2.79m )
This is fantastic space which would be perfect as a children's playroom or teenagers den. It could also be a very good hobby room or home office.
Detached Carport 19' 7" x 19' 7" ( 5.97m x 5.97m )
Offering covered parking for two vehicles comfortably as well as offering good storage space.
Bedroom Five / Office / Studio 19' x 13' 2" max ( 5.79m x 4.01m max )
Accessed via stairs rising up fro from the ground floor of the carport, this large and very useful space be utilised for a whole manner of purposes. Perhaps a home office or studio space, or even a teenagers bedroom!
Landscaped gardens wrapping round the property on three sides with a lovely out look over the paddock.
Accessed via a five bar wooden gate the paddock is located straight off the gravel driveway. It is fully enclosed and offers a fantastic recreational space for lovers of the out doors.
The Mendip village of Chantry is situated approximately four miles from Frome and also within commuting distance of both Bath and Bristol. Chantry is surrounded by open countryside and there are many scenic and attractive places to walk nearby. Westbury's mainline train station is located approximately eight miles to the east and has a direct line to London and there is bus services which run through the village regularly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50734315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO105756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.