Commercial Development for saleHIGH STREET, Luddington, DN17
2,072 sq. ft.
- 2,072 sq ft (192 sq m)
- Former public house with various consents (including A1 & A5 use)
- Revevelopment opportunity
- Copy of the full plainning consent availble upon request
- Two bedroomed apartment with space for a further dwelling (partly refurbished))
- Offers in excess of £90,000
- Newly Reduced
The property is located on the B1392 at the junction of High Street and Meredyke Road within the heart of the picturesque rural village of Luddington North Lincolnshire, lying between the towns of Scunthorpe and Goole.
An extensive former public house that has undergone part conversion to the ground and upper floors, providing a two bedroomed apartment with space for a further residential dwelling to the first floor. An excellent development project with various commercial planning consents to the ground floor, including A1 and A5 use (A full copy of the planning consent is available upon request).
The ground floor comprises the former bar and lounge area that has been split to provide separate commercial spaces for retail and hot food takeaway use, renovations are part complete and require further attention.
Ground and First Floor
Totalling Approx 2072 sq ft (192.6 sq m)
Former public house facilities at brick finish, has full planning permission for A1 & A5 use, refurbishment incomplete.
Lounge, kitchen, family bathroom and two bedrooms, the apartment is incomplete, further renovations are required. With possible space for a further residential dwelling.
The property is available for sale with a newly reduced asking price of £90,000.
We are verbally advised by North Lincolnshire Council that the Rateable Value is £2,100 under the current assessment. Interested parties are advised to confirm this with the Local Authority. Rateable Values can change and the rates payable can vary due to changes in transitional relief.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ludd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle Estate Agency, Grimsby -Commercial Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.