4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompton Road, Pedmore, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Generous Plot
- Four Bedrooms
Backing onto Ham Dingle this fantastic four bedroom family home has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen, conservatory, utility, guest wc, four bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom, driveway, garage and a sizable mature rear garden complete with studio.
Having a superb and generous rear garden backing onto Ham Dingle, this excellent family home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen, conservatory with log burner, utility, guest wc, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite, three further bedrooms, bathroom, driveway, garage and a sizable garden with mature trees and studio.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed panels. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and wooden flooring. Stairs to first floor accommodation with storage understairs. Doors to lounge and study.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 2" into chimney ( 4.39m x 3.40m into chimney )
Double glazed bow window to front, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Open fire with stone surround, TV point and double doors to dining room:
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.69m )
Double glazed French doors to rear with double glazed panels. Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Door to study:
Study 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling spot lights and central heating radiator. Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and opening to kitchen:
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.53m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Integrated fridge and space for range cooker with extractor fan over. Double glazed windows to side and rear, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and TV point. Door to utility room and stable door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Double glazed door to side and double glazed windows to side and rear. Wall light point and log burner.
Base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit. Plumbing space for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed door to side, ceiling spot lights and central heating radiator. Door to w.c and door to garage.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin. Ceiling spot lights and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 10' max ( 4.60m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring. Door to:
Corner shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, secondary shower head and tiled walls. Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity. Double glazed window to front, ceiling spot lights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
8' 11" max 5' 3" min x 7' 3"
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and heated towel rail. Storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Studio One 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Fully insulated with heating. Double glazed window to front and side, wall light points, laminate flooring and electrical supply.
Studio Two 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
Fully insulated with heating. Double glazed window to front, wall light point, laminate flooring and electrical supply.
A unique attribute of this lovely family home is the sizable rear garden which backs onto Ham Dingle. Stocked with an abundance of vegetation and herbaceous borders with several seating areas. There is a purpose built studio/home office, two garden sheds with power and a side gate from front. To the front is a driveway leading to the garage with lawned fore garden.
Garage 15' 4" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.67m max x 4.45m max )
Folding door to front, ceiling light point and electrical supply. Wall mounted combination boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50740917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.