4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRankin Close, BB18 6BU
Offers in Excess of
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- BEAUTIFUL FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWEROOM
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PLACE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF SKIPTON
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This fabulous four bedroom property comes with two large double bedrooms and two large singles. There is a large family room spanning the length of the property, a good sized kitchen with adjoining store room and a private garden. The property has a family bathroom, as well the added benefit of a separate W.C. downstairs. It is located close to all of your local amenities and provides easy access to the beautiful serenity of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Also situated just 9 miles from the gateway to the dales, the beautiful, historic market town of Skipton.
This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property.
All viewings strictly by appointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50742423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8187417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.