4 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Winster, Matlock
Sold STC £400,000
- Highly regarded school catchment
- Generous landscaped rear garden
- Superb views
- Retaining charm, character and original features
- Flexible family living accommodation
A substantial Grade II listed, three storey, three double bedroom stone built residence with attractive enclosed rear gardens and superb views across the village and surrounding Derbyshire countryside. The property retains impressive original features including stone flagged floors and timber beams
A substantial Grade II listed, three storey, three double bedroom stone built residence with attractive enclosed rear gardens and superb views across the village and surrounding Derbyshire countryside. The property retains impressive original features including stone flagged floors, timber beams and gritstone fireplaces. Occupying a picturesque Peak Park village setting close to local shop, primary school, country inns and amenities within highly regarded school catchment. The generous accommodation includes dining kitchen, two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and study / nursery.
Dining Kitchen 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
(Plus 11' 6" x 6' 5" plus door recess)
A glazed timber entrance door opens into the dining area with stone flagged floor, stone mullioned front aspect sash window, exposed timber beams and partially wood panelled wall. With space for table and chairs. The kitchen comprises wall, base and drawer units with Belfast sink set in granite work surface with tiled splashback. Double oven Aga, space for fridge and dishwasher. With stable style door leading to the rear and understairs storage area.
Sitting Room 10' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.25m )
A reception room with front aspect sash window, continued stone flagged floor, radiator, built in storage cupboards and a gritstone fireplace houses a log burning stove. A staircase leads to the first floor.
Comprising stainless sink with storage cupboards beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and further appliances.
First Floor Landing
Family Room 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
With oak flooring, radiator, two Velux windows with built in sun blinds and French doors leading to the rear garden. A staircase continues to the second floor.
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" max measurements into recess x 9' 10" ( 4.62m max measurements into recess x 3.00m )
A double bedroom with front aspect stone mullioned sash window, exposed timber beams, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and gritstone fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window, exposed timber beams, radiator and gritstone fireplace.
Comprising free standing roll edge bath with shower attachment, shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. With Velux, window, tiled floor, column radiator with towel rail and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.15m )
With wooden balustrade, two Velux windows with sun blinds, exposed timber beams, radiator and front aspect sash window.
Study / Nursery 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
With front aspect sash window, exposed timber beam and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
With generous enclosed rear tiered garden including paved seating terrace, planted beds and borders, timber storage sheds and log store. Steps continue to an elevated garden laid to lawn enjoying superb far reaching views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.