3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVolunteer Street, Frodsham
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £140,000 - £160,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge. Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Lawn Gardens, Drive & Garage
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
GUIDE PRICE; £140,000 - £160,000 Offered with No Onward Chain is this three bedroom semi detached house found in a small cul-de-sac. The accommodation also includes a lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and garage. Driveway parking & garage.
GUIDE PRICE; £140,000 - £160,000 This three bedroom semi detached home is found within a mile of Frodshams towns centre which offers a range of bars, eateries and other amenities including a supermarket. Also ideal for those who commute, the property is less than a mile away from Frodsham Railway Station that has good links to Manchester and Chester. The M56 motorway (Junction 12) is also less than two miles away and offers excellent links across the North West. A number of schools are located in the area including the popular Helsby High School.
Approached via a PVC front door with double glazed insert, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, fire place with a gas fire, laminate flooring, T.V point and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.79m )
Windows and door to the rear leading into the conservatory. Wall and base level cupboards with work tops over. Stainless steel sink unit, colourful tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and tall fridge freezer. Radiator and part vinyl, part laminate flooring.
Conservatory 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Brick and PVC construction with double glazed windows and French doors leading to the garden.Laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window, dado rail, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window, loft hatch and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 4" ( 1.78m x 1.63m )
PVC double glazed window, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Part tiled walls and radiator.
Lawn with flagged steps to the front entrance. Parking is found to the drive at the side which leads to the attached garage.
Up and over door with door to the rear giving garden access.
Large lawn, flagged area, established shrubs and trees along with access to the rear of the garage.
This three bedroom semi detached home is found within a mile of Frodshams towns centre which offers a range of bars, eateries and other amenities including a supermarket. Also ideal for those who commute, the property is less than a mile away from Frodsham Railway Station that has good links to Manchester and Chester. The M56 motorway (Junction 12) is also less than two miles away and offers excellent links across the North West. A number of schools are located in the area including the popular Helsby High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50749873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.