3 bedroom apartment for saleCurzon Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Beautifully appointed first/second floor character duplex apartment.
- Two reception rooms. Fitted kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, dressing room.
- Office-Study/Bedroom Three
- Modern bathroom/shower room.
- Well stocked front garden. Drive.
- Close to promenade
Ideal for working from home with an established office/study/third bedroom, a first/second floor duplex apartment. Excellent commuting from Hoylake train station close by. Two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, oven and hob. Two/three bedrooms, dressing room. Modern bathroom/shower. Garden.
Delightfully located close to the promenade is this very well appointed and decorated traditional first/second floor character duplex apartment with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprising; Hall, lounge, separate dining room. Attractively fitted kitchen with oven and hob. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, dressing room and modern bathroom/shower room. Outside there is a well kept front garden and derive.
Shared Entrance Porch
With part glazed entrance door, tiled floor and turned staircase leading to first floor landing.
With glass panelled entrance door, cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 6" ( 4.72m x 4.72m )
With wide double glazed window, double radiator, two wall lights. Living flame coal effect gas fire with marble plinth.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.98m x 4.62m )
Double radiator, double glazed window, two wall lights, living flame coal effect gas fire with marble plinth.
Well Appointed Kitchen 9' 6" Excluding hall area x 6' 6" ( 2.90m Excluding hall area x 1.98m )
Having units with oak doors and marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with under cupboard and fitted Bauknecht dish washer. Further range of matching base and wall cupboards. Integral Belling double oven and Philips gas hob with extractor hood above. Complementary tiled surrounds. Ceiling spot lights, double glazed window, washing machine plumbing. Vinyl floor covering. Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Approached by a staircase to the second floor landing.
Double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom One 14' 8" Into wardrobes x 9' 9" maximum ( 4.47m Into wardrobes x 2.97m maximum )
Having pine laminate flooring, double radiator, wide double glazed window, fitted double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards. Door to;
En Suite Dressing Room 11' x 6' 9" Into wardrobes ( 3.35m x 2.06m Into wardrobes )
With double glazed window, single radiator, two double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards.
Front Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 2" To door ( 3.81m x 3.40m To door )
Double glazed Velux window, single radiator, ornate cast iron fire surround.
Office-Study/bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Wide double glazed window, double radiator, fitted one double and two single wardrobes and dressing table.
Modern Bathroom/shower Room
Having white suite and comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with under cupboard, low level W.C. White tiled shower cubicle. Part decorative wall tiling to dado height. Single radiator, double glazed window.
The property includes the front garden which has lawns, mature shrub and flower beds, boundary wall and wrought iron gate to pathway. Drive providing off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50761720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.