3 bedroom bungalow for saleFellway Close, Lostock Hall, Preston, PR5
- Unique extended detached true bungalow
- Impressive lounge open plan to conservatory
- Fantastic ultra modern dining kitchen
- Three large bedrooms
- Bedroom two provides a luxury en-suite
- Sophisticated four piece Roca bathroom suite
- Double garage and sweeping driveway for numerous cars
- Beautiful rear garden laid to lawn with Indian stone patio
Uniquely designed and extended detached true bungalow set in a cul-de-sac location, entrance hall, magnificent lounge open to conservatory, fantastic ultra modern dining kitchen with large centre island unit and integrated appliances, three bedrooms, bedroom two provides an en-suite, impressive master bedroom, exquisite four piece bathroom suite, stunning sun trap large rear garden laid to lawn with large Indian stone flagged patio, beautiful side garden laid to lawn with patio, front driveway provides off road parking for numerous vehicles leading to brick built double garage..
Lostock Hall is on the outskirts of Penwortham and on the bus route to Preston City Centre. A short drive will give access to the motorway network and the local railway station is conveniently located. There are plenty of local shops and amenities within walking distance from several areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50762604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.