3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDilwyn,,Herefordshire,HR4
- 3 Bedrooms (2 x double)
- Modern Kitchen open plan to Dining area
- Lounge with woodburner
- Bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Gated driveway with garage
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Edge of village location with rural outlook to rear
- Currently in a rental agreement so ideal investment
A detached bungalow with modern kitchen and bathroom and gardens with views over local countryside. Private gated driveway and single garage.
A detached three bedroom bungalow located on the edge of Dilwyn village. The semi-rural location creates the unique selling point of this home. There is a private gated driveway leading to a single garage. There are gardens to the front and rear with open fields / countryside views beyond. This mature, South facing garden is perfect for green fingered gardeners. This detached home has a modern fitted kitchen range with dining area, lounge with feature woodburner, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This property is currently in a rental agreement and so would be ideal for an investment buyer. For more information on this, please call the sales team on 01568614123.
Dilwyn forms part of the well known "Black and White Village Trail" in some of the finest countryside in North Herefordshire. The picturesque village has a church, school, public house and tea rooms. It is located approximately 13 miles North of the Cathedral City of Hereford and just 6 miles Southwest of the historic market town of Leominster, both having main road and network rail links.
Leominster town is believed to date back to the 7th Century and provides schools, leisure centres, swimming pool, doctors, a wide range of shops and supermarkets.
Mains services include water, electricity and drainage/sewerage.
There is oil-fired central heating, a new boiler was fitted in November 2014.
Council Tax is currently Band C and payable to Herefordshire Council.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1646828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.