2 bedroom flat for saleTeviot Street, Falkirk, FK1
- Well Maintained 2 Bed Maisonette Flat
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Bar
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- EPC = G
- Upstairs 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom 3 Piece Suite Elec Shower
- Elec Storage Heating Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Communal Stairwell
* BTL Yield 9.8%
* Well presented, two bedroom, maisonette apartment
* Situated in the town of Falkirk
* Large lounge/dining room
* Two double bedrooms
* Fitted kitchen with integrated oven/hob
* Bathroom with three-piece suite and electric shower
* Electric heating and double glazing
* Within the vicinity of Bantaskin Primary, Windsor Park and Falkirk High School
* Ease of access to Falkirk town centre and Grahamston Station
* BTL Yield 9.8% An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious, top floor, maisonette apartment which is well placed for Bantaskin Primary, Windsor Park and Falkirk High School. The accommodation comprises communal entrance and stairs leading to the apartment, fitted kitchen with fitted units and cupboards, breakfast bar, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, integrated oven/hob, stainless steel sink and drainage board, large lounge with space for dining table and chairs, laminate flooring, double aspect allowing a good flow of natural light and understairs storage cupboard. The upper level comprises two double bedrooms (one of which benefits from two fitted storage cupboards) and bathroom with three-piece suite, electric shower over the bath and tiled walls. The property benefits from electric storage heaters and double glazing. Externally, there is a lock-up storage cupboard, bin storage area and communal drying green. There is also on street parking available. EPC = G
Included in the sale price are fitted floorcoverings, light fittings, curtain poles, blinds, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and integrated electric oven/hob.
The town of Falkirk enjoys an interesting historical past and justifiable reputation as a modern and exciting shopping town. It is well placed for the M9/M876 motorway for commuting to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Those preferring not to drive are also well catered for with two railway stations offering rail connections to Edinburgh and Glasgow and a bus service. For the family, there are primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities, swimming pool, recreation grounds and the newly opened Helix which provides a range of family activities and incorporates the famous Kelpies.
This is an excellent purchase opportunity for first or second time buyers or as a buy-to-let investment. The apartment is well placed for local schools, shops and Falkirk town centre, Grahamston Train Station and M9 motorway giving access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling.
From our Falkirk Branch on Bank Street, head out of town along Garrison Place and continue onto Hope Street heading straight on at the roundabout onto Cockburn Street. Take a right onto Westburn Avenue passing Falkirk and District Royal Infirmary on the left-hand side. Take a left onto Maggie Woods Loan and then take first right onto Derwent Avenue continuing onto Teviot Street where the property is located straight ahead as indicated by the Your Move 'For Sale' board.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 9" x 12' 2" (4.5m x 3.72m )
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 6" x 19' 6" (4.42m x 5.95m )
Bathroom / Shower Room / WC 6' 10" x 7' 9" (2.09m x 2.35m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 4" (4.41m x 3.14m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 10" (3.51m x 3.3m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50779538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528308733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.