2 bedroom apartment for saleMontvale Gardens, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- No Upper Chain
Ideal FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME or would make for a great INVESTMENT. This two bedroom, first floor apartment offers an allocated parking space for one car. Inside you will have a lounge, kitchen, bathroom & two bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
Ideal FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME or would make for a great INVESTMENT. This two bedroom, first floor apartment is located close to local shops as well as the city centre. Offering an allocated parking space for one car to the rear of the complex. Access is given via a communal entrance leading to stairs. Once inside the apartment, the main hallway leads to the lounge, bathroom, kitchen & two bedrooms, with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
With stairs leading to all floors
With access to all rooms, storage cupboard and radiator
Lounge 15' 2" min x 10' 4" ( 4.62m min x 3.15m )
With balcony terrace and radiator
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 9" to wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.89m to wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" into wardrobes x 8' 4" max ( 3.20m into wardrobes x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator
With bath, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan and complementary tiling
The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50787754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.