Commercial Property for saleCullompton, Devon
Sold STC 2,000 sq. ft. | £200,000
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Purpose built premises offering 2064 square feet of space
- Over two floors plus basement store
- 40' x 24' Banking hall incorporating two internal offices
- 12' x 8' Vault
- Almost 500 square feet of first floor space
- Brand new heating boiler has just been installed
- For Sale Freehold or To Let
Purpose-built former commercial bank premises prominently situated in the centre of the town offering potential for a variety of uses (subject to the necessary consents).
Cullompton is a growing former market town with a current population of around 8,500. Conveniently located just off junction 28 of the M5 the town lies within 13 miles of the Cathedral City of Exeter, 19 miles Taunton and just 6 miles from Tiverton.
From Exeter take the M5 northbound to Cullompton and exit at Junction 28. Follow this road (Station Road) to the traffic lights at the end and then turn left onto the High Street. As you drive through Cullompton you will see the property on the right hand side just before Tiverton Road. It is the old HSBC bank building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-50793497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU150168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.