2 bedroom apartment for saleHome Farm, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
The accommodation comprises Entrance area leading to lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, inner hall leading to both bedrooms and bathroom with automatic lighting. The property is complemented by full double glazing and central heating. Outside is your own private garden and off road parking available.
**REFURBISHED & PRIVATE GARDEN** a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this recently refurbished 2 bedroom first floor apartment. The accommodation comprises Entrance area leading to lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, inner hall leading to both bedrooms and bathroom with automatic lighting. The property is complemented by full double glazing and central heating. Outside is your own private garden and off road parking available.
Double glazed door to front, panel door to lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 14' 2" extending to 17' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.32m extending to 5.28m x 4.11m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, remote control lights, arch to dining area and access to inner hall and kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer with work surfaces over and part tiling. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for white goods.
Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.24m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Second Bedroom 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 9' max x 6' 7" ( 2.74m max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, WC, storage units, automatic light and roof space.
Enclosed rear garden which is laid to loose chippings.
There is non allocated off road parking available.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50793599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.