1 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Court, Cardiff
Sold STC £95,000
- Gated development
- Studio / One Bedroom
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Gym/Leisure facilities
- 24 hr Concierge
A third floor studio/One bedroom apartment, set in this purpose built block with lounge through to fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. There is allocated parking parking, 24 hr concierge, use of the on site Leisure facilities that include gymnasium and swimming pool.
A third floor studio/One bedroom apartment, set in this purpose built block with lounge through to fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. There is allocated parking parking, use of lift, 24 hr concierge, use of the on site Leisure facilities, that includes swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium. The property is close to local amenities and great transport links. An ideal first time buy with viewing recommended!
Via Telephone entry system to a ceramic tiled floor, post boxes, to lift and parking.
Access via a wood front door, doors to all rooms, Wall mount, Video entry system,
Living Room 13' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.36m )
Double glazed french doors opening to rear aspect, power points, television aerial point, plaster flat walls and ceiling with inset spotlights, wardrobe with sliding doors.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.60m )
fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, inset electric hob and oven, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over. integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor,.power points. inset spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
wall mounted cupboards above and side. Power points, plaster flat walls and ceiling, inset spot lights to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of shower with glass bi-folding doors, tiled to shower area, wash hand basin and W.C with storage cupboard above. ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Located in Lady Isle House is a gymnasium, swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room. 24 hr Concierge
One allocated parking space with visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.