1 bedroom apartment for saleCoprolite Street, Ipswich
Sold STC £140,000
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Lounge / Diner With Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite & Separate WC
- Marina Views
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** This one bedroom first floor apartment, situated in Neptune Marina, offers large lounge / diner with balcony overlooking the marina, fitted kitchen, en-suite and separate WC, under floor heating and double glazing.
This one bedroom first floor apartment, situated in Neptune Marina, offers large lounge / diner with balcony overlooking the marina, fitted kitchen, en-suite and separate WC, under floor heating and double glazing. The apartment is the largest one bedroom in the building and provides excellent access to the A12 and A14 and is within walking distance to the town centre. We are offering this apartment for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Neptune Marina provides a concierge service together with out of hours call out service for building management issues; sixth floor roof terrace with well tended gardens, herb garden for use by all residents and panoramic views over the town centre, marina and River Orwell. Neptune Marina is located next door to a newsagents and small food store with Tesco within walking distance and is a short walk away from Holywells Park. Within the Neptune Marina building, there is a coffee shop.
Intercom Entry System Into
Concierge service. Stairs and lift up to the first floor. Entrance door through to:
Lounge / Kitchen 22' 4" x 16' 4" ( 6.81m x 4.98m )
Lounge area: Two double glazed windows to the side. Two doors opening onto the balcony.
Kitchen area: One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over. Adjoining roll top work surface with under cupboards and drawers. Matching base units. Built-in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge and washing machine. Tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring.
Two piece suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash backs.
Bedroom 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side. Door through to:
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash backs.
Thinking of buying this property to let?
Whether you are an experienced landlord or looking to buy your first investment property, the Buy To Let experts in our Ipswich office are always able to give you advice at any stage of your journey, from tips on which properties to buy and where, to potential income and of course, finding you a tenant! For any advice or for further information, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Sellers in the office on 01473 226101 or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50794013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS108558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.