4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Court, Parkgate, Dumfries, DG1
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- EPC = E
- Landscaped Gardens
- Integral Garage
- Small Popular Development
- Well Finished Throughout
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
* Modern Well Finished Family Home
* Spacious Flexible Accommodation
* Private Landscaped Gardens
* Ideally Located For Major Road Links And Amenities
* This well kept modern built family home is set on a private cul-de-sac within the popular Hamlet of Parkgate. This exclusive development offers any family great privacy within a generous corner plot. Ideally located for access both to Dumfries and North of Dumfries. With enclosed landscaped gardens surround, this a home with viewings are a must.
Your Move are delighted to offer to the market this modern built detached family home. Set on a generous corner plot this home is a fantastic opportunity for any family. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall to lounge, cloakroom WC, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a separate dining room. To the first floor there is four bedrooms (Master En-Suite with Dressing Area) and family bathroom WC. Externally the property is set on a generous corner plot which has been tastefully landscaped around. There is parking and garage access to the front of the property. EPC Rating = Band E.
Located on the outskirts of Dumfries, the major town in our area, where amenities can be found including a variety of shops, both primary and secondary schools, regional hospital and various restaurants and public houses. The surrounding area offers a wide range of country pursuits, including sailing, horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, bird watching, shooting and numerous coastal and woodland walks. The M74 provides transport links to the north and south and is approximately 10 miles to the east.
A fantastic home within a private modern development which offers space and privacy set on the edge of town. Internal viewings are a must to allow full appreciation.
Head out of Dumfries towards Moffat on the A701. After travelling approximately six miles, enter Parkgate on the right. Travel into the development where you can find the property set back on the right.
Lounge 10' 10" x 15' 5" (3.3m x 4.7m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 1" x 12' 6" (4.9m x 3.8m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 2" (3.3m x 3.1m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 12' 2" (4.2m x 3.7m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 9' 2" (4.15m x 2.8m )
Family Bathroom / WC 8' 2" x 8' 2" (2.5m x 2.5m )
Bedroom 8' 2" x 9' 4" (2.5m x 2.85m )
Bedroom 8' 2" x 9' 4" (2.5m x 2.85m )
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 0" (5.1m x 2.45m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50797856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528310443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.