3 bedroom flat for saleAddison Court, Knott End on Sea, FY6 0AD
- Three Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- UPVC Double Glazed / Economy 7 Heating
- Lounge / Modern Kitchen / Shower Room
- Superb Views over Wyre Estuary
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: Fantastic Estuary Views, We are pleased to offer for sale three bedroom second floor flat which is situated on The Esplanade in the popular village of Knott End On Sea. The property briefly comprises; lounge, modern kitchen, three bedrooms on with ensuite and a Jacuzzi bath. The property has a balcony at the rear to enjoy the distant views. The property benefits from economy seven heating and is double glazed. There is also a garage to the property. Viewing is strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed along Wyre View towards The Esplanade, turn left and continue along and the property is situated some distance along on the left.
Entrance: Communal entrance hall with stairs the second floor.
Communal Hall: Stairs to the first and second floors, door to the flat.
Entrance Hall: Economy seven wall heater, loft access, two storage areas and cloak cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 17'5 x 11'2 (5.31 x 3.40) UPVC double glazed window to the front with sea views, economy seven heaters, TV point, opening to;
Kitchen: Approx 8'6 x 8'7 (2.59 x 2.62) Range of wall and base units with worktops over, integral oven and ceramic hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, splash back tiling.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38 x 3.25) UPVC double glazed sliding door to balcony,
fitted wardrobe and dresser, economy seven heater.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'1 x 7'8 (3.07 x 2.34) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with
distant views, economy seven heater.
Bathroom: Approx 7'9 x 5'8 (2.36 x 1.73) Modern mullti spray shower cubicle, vanity hand basin, low flush WC, electric blow heater, tiled walls.
Bedroom Three: Approx 11'2 x 8'9 (3.40 x 2.67) Economy seven heater.
Ensuite: Approx 8'9 x 5'4 (2.67 x 1.63) Paneled Jacuzzi bath, personal hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, electric blow heater, tiled walls.
External: Parking and garage to the rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50814819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADD6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.