2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurchwood Way, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38
- Beautifully presented
- Double fronted detached bungalow
- Ample parking
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Conservatory/utility room
- Mature level rear gardens
- White gloss kitchen/breakfast room
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
Beautifully presented double fronted detached bungalow positioned in a no through traffic quiet cul-de-sac. Located in St. Leonards-on-Sea meaning good access to local amenities of bus routes and super stores. Accommodation in some order of entrance lobby, entrance hall, front aspect lounge, side sun room/reception two, white high gloss fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, hotel like family bathroom and a rear aspect conservatory/utility room. The frontage offers ample parking leading to the detached garage with good side access leading through to the mature enclosed level rear gardens with various summer houses and storage areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8227473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.