1 bedroom flat for saleClydesdale Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £130,000
- Spacious first floor flat.
- Close to promenade.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms.
- Refitted kitchen with oven and hob.
- Double bedroom
- Feature refitted bathroom/shower.
Delightful and spacious traditional first floor flat, gas central heating, double glazing. Within short walk of promenade. The accommodation comprises; hall, lounge, dining room and refitted kitchen with oven and hob. Double bedroom. Feature refitted part tiled bathroom/shower. Viewing essential.
A very good sized traditional first floor flat, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, and within a short walk of the promenade. The accommodation comprising; Hall, lounge, dining room and attractively refitted well appointed kitchen with oven and hob. There is a double bedroom and a feature refitted part tiled bathroom/shower. Outside there is a small area and store.
Timber entrance door and turned staircase leading to;
Front Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window, tiled fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, single radiator.
Front Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window, single radiator and ornate fire place. Opening to;
Refitted Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.68m )
Having a good range of attractive units with beech effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with under cupboard. Washing machine plumbing. Three further single base cupboards and integral Diplomat oven gas hob and extractor hood above. Fridge and freezer in tall matching unit. Three double and one single wall cupboards. Complementary tiled surrounds. Double glazed window and vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
With wide double glazed window, single radiator, ornate cast iron fire place.
With feature refitted white suite and comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with under cupboard. Low level W.C. White tiled shower cubicle with Gainsborough shower. White wall tiling to half height with decorative dado tiling. Single radiator, ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail. Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property there is a small garden area and store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50820020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.