2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilson Street, Larkhall, South Lanarkshire, ML9
- Two bedroom semi detached villa in sought after area of Larkhall
- Presented in walk in condition with modern interior
- New carpets to ground floor
- Modern bathroom and dining kitchen
- GCH and double glazing throughout
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Easy commute to Glasgow city centre
This two bedroom semi detached villa is situated in a sought after area of Larkhall. Offering spacious accommodation throughout, modern kitchen and bathroom and large private driveway to the side. Further benefits are to include gardens to the front side and rear, GCH and double glazing. This property is presented in walk in condition and early viewing is recommended.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village on the outskirts of Hamilton. The area has excellent schooling and shopping facilities offered on the main street. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.