1 bedroom flat for sale44 Commercial Road, Ladybank, KY15 7JS
- Ideal first time buyer purchase!
- Now ready, 1 bedroom apartments with communal drying area
- Open plan living, with a modern relaxed atmosphere
- Main front door
- Building once formed part of The Main Post Office
- Ladybank has excellent travel connections with it's own mainline train link
- 18 hole championship golf on the edge of the village
NOW AVAILABLE apartment one, offering the very best of open plan living, from spacious lounge through to fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances, creating generous living space. This apartment benefits from having its own main front doors, with communal drying area to the rear, the internal design and open plan layout give a modern relaxed atmosphere. The property, situated in the much sought-after area of Ladybank, once formed part of The Main Post office in the village. This is an ideal-first time buyer purchase or for someone downsizing to a more manageable property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50841244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5596585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Remax Professionals, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.