2 bedroom terraced house for saleConway Place, Leeds
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Central heating
- Double glazing
A fantastic two bedroom property set in this POPULAR LOCATION in Leeds. Comprising of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor with CELLAR from the kitchen. To the first floor is the first bedroom and MODERN BATHROOM with a further bedroom to the second floor. Early viewing highly recommended!!
This well presented TWO bedroom property with LOUNGE and FITTED KITCHEN with a range of pine style wall and base units. Leading up the stairs is the landing with the first bedroom at the front of the home and house bathroom. On the SECOND FLOOR is half landing area and SECOND BEDROOM. Set in this popular location we recommend viewing this property today!!
Lounge 16' 2" Max into bay x 12' 1" Max into recess ( 4.93m Max into bay x 3.68m Max into recess )
Front double glazed bay window, with radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.57m )
Fitted Kitchen with pine style wall and base units, front double glazed window, 1 and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker with gas hob and hood. Tiled splash backs. Plumbing for a washing machine, door leading to the cellar and central heating radiator.
Stairs to the second floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
Front double glazed window and radiator
Modern white bathroom comprising of hand wash basin and bath with over head shower and WC, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls and window to the front.
Bedroom 2 Second Floor 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Half landing area with a front double glazed dormer window and radiator
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50844041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK103830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.