3 bedroom terraced house for saleEagle Way, Jennett`s Park, Bracknell, RG12
- Three bedrooms
- Two large double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Quiet sought after location
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Carport and allocated parking
- Stone throw away from fields and playgrounds
- Double glazed and central heated
Immaculately presented three bedroom terrace property. Downstairs consists of spacious living room, kitchen breakfast room with ample space for dining room table, and a downstairs WC. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, master boasting ensuite shower, family bathroom, and third bedroom. Outside to the front is the entrance and to the rear of the property is a private garden mainly laid to lawn, generous patio area with plenty of space for garden table and chairs, all surrounded by brick and penal fencing, and a gate leading to the property`s carport and allocated parking area. This property is 0.25 miles from the Jennetts Park CE Primary school which falls in its catchment, also the property will soon be a stones throw away from the local Jennetts Park shop once completed later this year.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC170989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.