Land for saleBoldon Lane, South Shields, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 0BY
- Investment / Development Opportunity
- Land For Sale
- With Full Planning Permission
- For 2 Dwellings Set Over 3 Floors
- Convenient & Central Location
- Public Transport Links & Parking
- Early Enquiries Essential
- Full Plans Online!
For sale with approved plans for the construction of two modern dwellings - a ground floor two bedroom apartment and a three / four bedroom maisonette (each with separate off-street parking), this exciting opportunity is likely to attract interest from developers and investors. With excellent resale potential and boasting a central location within walking distance of all the local shops, amenities and public transport links, an early enquiry is strongly advised. The plot itself benefits from an open aspect to the front overlooking the church grounds and extends to approx 120 sq / m with accessible utilities (gas, mains water, etc;) nearby. All the documents relating to the planning permission alongside architects drawings are available online at the following web address:
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the plot itself or the plans, please call 0191 4201364
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 248745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.