2 bedroom flat for saleThe Fisheries, Mentmore Terrace, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom, two bathroom split-level apartment.
- Boasting 904sqft (84sqm) and a 123sqft (11sqm) terrace.
- Exposed reclaimed Barnstock brick feature walls.
- Sandblasted concrete ceilings with an average height of 2.7m.
- Handmade kitchens by Andrew Stanley Joinery.
- Bathrooms with Burlington fixtures and fittings.
- 250 year lease and a 12 year BLP new build warranty.
- Due for completion March 2018.
The Fisheries is a stunning new development situated in the heart of London Fields offering 23 flats for private sale, ranging from one beds to three beds and all but one with outside space. All units are finished to an impeccable specification and boast exposed brick walls, sandblasted concrete ceilings with an average height of 2.7m, floor-to-ceiling windows, bespoke handmade kitchens and bathrooms with Burlington fittings. Other benefits include a 250 year lease and 12 year BLP new build warranty. Due to completion March 2018.
Flat 5 is a 904sqft (84sqm) split-level (first and second floors) two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with 123sqft (11sqm) terrace.
Positioned next to the open green space of London Fields and a short walk away from the numerous amenities, cafés, bars and restaurants of Hackney Central and Broadway Market. Numerous transport links, including London Fields Overground, are moments away putting Liverpool Street, the City and West End in easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.