3 bedroom house for saleQueensbridge Road, Hackney, London, E8
- Georgian semi-detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- Grand classic features
- Close to London Fields
- Good transport Links
- Two east facing roof terraces
- Queensbridge Primary School catchment area
A truly charming Georgian residence beautifully arranged over four levels and enjoying a host of grand classic features. Comprising of three double bedrooms with a further study area, a double-through reception leading onto an east facing roof terrace, large bathroom, separate W/C, walk in shower and a good sized kitchen/dining area leading to a well tended rear garden.
The property oozes character boasting wide wood flooring, magnificent ceiling heights, floor to ceiling sash windows and working fireplaces.
Queensbridge Road is a popular location, moments from the wonderful open spaces of London Fields and central to the ever popular Broadway Market and vibrant Dalston. A vast number of transport links service the property including Dalston Junction on the Overground Line with swift access in the City and surrounding Boroughs. In addition the property benefits from being just a short walk away from Haggerston Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50864199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YYY120099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.