3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalne Mill Grove, WF2 0FL
Withdrawn from Market
- Very Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Very Modern - Built in 2015
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Bright Family Kitchen Breakfast Room & Two Bathrooms (one is en suite)
- Pleasant Cul de Sac Position
- Within Close Proximity to Wakefield Westgate Train Station
- Own Rear Garden With Decking Area & Side Access
- Fantastic Location For Central Wakefield's Shopping Centers & Leisure Facilities
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Vendor Suited!
This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property.
All viewings strictly by appointment!
The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50867457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.